This blog is about various subjects, mainly performance oriented, around databases (Oracle, MySQL) and their supporting operating systems (HPUX, Linux, AIX and Solaris).
Most of subject ideas of this blog are coming from internal customers or discussion with teammates. I personally rate best way to increase your knowledge on whatever product is to do production support.
The views expressed in this blog are mine and are not the ones of companies mentioned.
- Application Continuity (AC) for Java – JDBC HA – part 6 - September 13, 2018
- Transaction Guard (TG) for Java – JDBC HA – part 5 - August 27, 2018
- Fast Connection Failover (FCF) – JDBC HA – part 4 - August 7, 2018
- Fast Application Notification (FAN) – JDBC HA – part 3 - July 27, 2018
- Transparent Application Failover (TAF) – JDBC HA – part 2 - July 16, 2018
- JDBC client high availability features – JDBC HA – part 1 - July 5, 2018