This blog is about various subjects, mainly performance oriented, around databases (Oracle, MySQL) and their supporting operating systems (HPUX, Linux, AIX and Solaris).
Most of subject ideas of this blog are coming from internal customers or discussion with teammates. I personally rate best way to increase your knowledge on whatever product is to do production support.
The views expressed in this blog are mine and are not the ones of companies mentioned.
- Restricting and securing your database network – part 1 - March 16, 2018
- Secure external password store (SEPS) implementation - February 19, 2018
- AWR mining for performance trend analysis - January 20, 2018
- Oracle Disk Manager (ODM) successful implementation - December 20, 2017
- Oracle Label Security (OLS) 12c installation and configuration - November 20, 2017
- Database Vault 12cR1 installation and configuration - October 23, 2017