This blog is about various subjects, mainly performance oriented, around databases (Oracle, MySQL) and their supporting operating systems (HPUX, Linux, AIX and Solaris).
Most of subject ideas of this blog are coming from internal customers or discussion with teammates. I personally rate best way to increase your knowledge on whatever product is to do production support.
The views expressed in this blog are mine and are not the ones of companies mentioned.
- Transparent Application Failover (TAF) – JDBC HA – part 2 - July 16, 2018
- JDBC client high availability features – JDBC HA – part 1 - July 5, 2018
- Pacemaker configuration for an Oracle database and its listener - June 8, 2018
- Grub configuration to disable consistent network device naming in OEL 7 - May 12, 2018
- Restricting and securing your database network – part 2 - April 13, 2018
- Restricting and securing your database network – part 1 - March 16, 2018