This blog is about various subjects, mainly performance oriented, around databases (Oracle, MySQL) and their supporting operating systems (HPUX, Linux, AIX and Solaris).
Most of subject ideas of this blog are coming from internal customers or discussion with teammates. I personally rate best way to increase your knowledge on whatever product is to do production support.
The views expressed in this blog are mine and are not the ones of companies mentioned.
- Minimum required privileges for PL/SQL debugging with SQL Developer - January 16, 2019
- How to identify table fragmentation and remove it ? - December 18, 2018
- How to non intrusively find index rebuild or shrink candidates ? - November 23, 2018
- Simple Oracle Document Access (SODA) installation and usage - November 1, 2018
- Oracle REST Data Services (ORDS) installation and usage - October 8, 2018
- Application Continuity (AC) for Java – JDBC HA – part 6 - September 13, 2018