If you want to generate multiple AWR reports it is really boring to use the provided script awrrpt.sql as you have to launch it per each step of the interval. Following script automate this generation and will ask for the start and last snapshot and then generate all intermediate AWR reports.
#!/bin/ksh # # Y.JAQUIER 03-FEB-2010 Creation # # script to generate series of awr reports # LOGFILE=/tmp/awr.log sqlplus -s / as sysdba << EOF > $LOGFILE set lines 130 set feedback off set pages 0 select 'export dbid=' || d.dbid as dbid from v$database d; select 'export db_name=' || d.name as db_name from v$database d; select 'export inst_num=' || i.instance_number as inst_num from v$instance i; select 'export inst_name=' || i.instance_name as inst_name from v$instance i; EOF while read line do eval $line done < $LOGFILE sqlplus -s / as sysdba << EOF set lines 130 set pages 1000 select snap_id, to_char(end_interval_time,'dd-Mon-YYYY hh24:mi') as snapdat from dba_hist_snapshot order by snap_id; EOF echo enter initial snapshot read ininum echo enter final snapshot read endnum echo ininum = $ininum echo endnum = $endnum while [ $ininum -lt $endnum ]; do nxtnum=`expr $ininum + 1` repnam='awrrpt_'$inst_num'_'$ininum'_'$nxtnum'.html' sqlplus -s / as sysdba << EOF define inst_num = $inst_num; define num_days = 100; define inst_name = $inst_name; define db_name = $db_name; define dbid = $dbid; define report_type = 'html'; define begin_snap = $ininum; define end_snap = $nxtnum; define report_name = $repnam; @@?/rdbms/admin/awrrpti EOF ininum=$nxtnum done
- Oracle Disk Manager (ODM) successful implementation - December 20, 2017
- Oracle Label Security (OLS) 12c installation and configuration - November 20, 2017
- Database Vault 12cR1 installation and configuration - October 23, 2017
- Data Redaction (DBMS_REDACT) with 12cR1 (184.108.40.206) - September 26, 2017
- Resolve ORA-01578 error with and without a backup - August 28, 2017
- ProxySQL high availability tutorial with MariaDB replication - July 24, 2017