This blog is about various subjects, mainly performance oriented, around databases (Oracle, MySQL) and their supporting operating systems (HPUX, Linux, AIX and Solaris).
Most of subject ideas of this blog are coming from internal customers or discussion with teammates. I personally rate best way to increase your knowledge on whatever product is to do production support.
The views expressed in this blog are mine and are not the ones of companies mentioned.
- Data Redaction (DBMS_REDACT) with 12cR1 (22.214.171.124) - September 26, 2017
- Resolve ORA-01578 error with and without a backup - August 28, 2017
- ProxySQL high availability tutorial with MariaDB replication - July 24, 2017
- Orchestrator MySQL replication topology tool tutorial - June 26, 2017
- Directory naming configuration and usage (ldap.ora) – part 3 - June 2, 2017
- Directory naming configuration and usage (ldap.ora) – part 2 - June 2, 2017