This blog is about various subjects, mainly performance oriented, around databases (Oracle, MySQL) and their supporting operating systems (HPUX, Linux, AIX and Solaris).
Most of subject ideas of this blog are coming from internal customers or discussion with teammates. I personally rate best way to increase your knowledge on whatever product is to do production support.
The views expressed in this blog are mine and are not the ones of companies mentioned.
- MariaDB Connector/J high availability features testing - May 4, 2017
- Enhanced password strength in MySQL with validate_password plugin - April 12, 2017
- Automatic extended statistics to improve performance - April 6, 2017
- OGG-03517 when moving to Unicode from any other character set - March 10, 2017
- Audit creation and deletion of users for SOX evidences - February 17, 2017
- PL/SQL performance tuning with bulk SQL/binding and parallelism - February 14, 2017